This book is written to be a user-friendly guide to the school counseloras office. Like the first tour of the school library, it is meant to show the user how to find information on any subject they need to be successful in the college admissions process. The reader can select the topic(s) of most interest to them as they need them, or they can read the entire book. Most college admissions books are geared for those 5 percent of students interested in the most competitive colleges. This book is focused on the other 95 percent who are looking at an array of colleges.A Guide to the School Counseling Office (from a Director of School Counseling) Lawrence M. Rich, PhD. ... You can get much of this type of information online or from books. In addition, many colleges get your name from the standardizedanbsp;...
|Title||:||College Admissions for the other 95%|
|Author||:||Lawrence M. Rich, PhD.|
|Publisher||:||Xlibris Corporation - 2013-10-21|