Writing in the Snow, 1962-

Writing in the Snow, 1962-

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source

Okay, time for a little confession. Three things: 1. I spent about forty years writing ads and commercials for various advertising agencies, and for about 85% of that time I absolutely loved it. 2. For the other 15% of the time, I absolutely hated it. 3. But in spite of the disasters involved in that 15%, I wouldna€™t have traded jobs with anyone. Not even the President of the United States. But why in the world had I chosen to do it all in Minneapolis? Beats me. Minneapolis, as you probably know, is in Minnesota. And Minnesota means unusual weather, to say the least. In Junea€”which is when I decided to take the joba€”there are several wonderful days. Maybe four or five. But the rest of the time ita€™s mostly winter. With snow up to your ears and the thermometer plunging helplessly. And that was only the beginning of the problems...... Coffee Makers, Fry Pans, Irons, Waffle Bakers, Grills, Heaters, Blenders, Mixers Hamilton Beach Mixers, Fry Pans, Toasters, ... Major Appliances Chrysler Airtemp Room Air Conditioners Central Home Air Conditioners Commercial Airanbsp;...

Title:Writing in the Snow, 1962-
Author:Wallace J. Gordon
Publisher:AuthorHouse - 2007-11-07


You Must CONTINUE and create a free account to access unlimited downloads & streaming